|Organization - Membership|
|Monday, 30 May 2011 16:24|
Becoming a membership has NEVER been so easy.
If you've been a member of the HFA in the past, you may already have a profile. In that case, you will need to RESET your password. Then its just a matter of logging in with your email address and your password. You will be automatically taken to your profile, where all you need to do it click which membership level you want.
If you prefer,fill it out the membership form (see attached document to this post) and mail it in with your cheque.
**NOTE: Effective September 9, 2011, a "Senior" is defined as someone 60 years of age or older.
Advantages to Becoming a Member of the Huronia Foundation for the Arts
1. An ad in the new Huronia Arts Cultural Directory costs significantly less for HFA members than for non-members. This alone could more than pay for your membership.
2. Members will be eligible for free or discounted participation in HFA events, shows and exhibitions.
3. Your membership card will offer discounts and privileges, for example: special offers and reduced pricing at local shops and suppliers. Currently, Currie's in Barrie will give HFA members a 10% discount and ShopMidland.com will give HFA members 15% discount on any upgrade.
4. Members will receive a prominent web presence. As a member, you'll be represented on the HFA database and website. The Foundation's website will provide up-to-date, active links to members' websites and e-mail addresses. You can add content to your "Billboard" on your profile to promote your business.
5. Promote your events and products to the general public. Email us your events, announcement, press releases (in text format please). We'll add them to the website and they will be included on The Cultural Connection e-newsletter. (Announcements sent in image format will not be posted as they need to be retyped)
6. While the Cultural Connection is a free e-publication open to the general public, by becoming a member, you automatically will be subscribed (which you can decline or unsubscribe at any time.) You'll receive information and news about upcoming artistic and cultural events in our region. As a member of the the Huronia Foundation for the Arts, you'll be kept abreast of cultural and heritage workshops, seminars and festivals.
7. Be part of a growing, integrated, living arts awareness in Huronia. As a member of the HFA, you will feel satisfaction in knowing you are supporting your artistic community and boosting the economy of the Huronia region.
1. Call HFA at 705-527-3644 and pay by VISA or Mastercard over the phone.
2. Mail in a cheque dated today.
3. Use the PayPal options above.
Mail cheques to:
Huronia Foundation for the Arts
P.O. Box 307,
Midland, ON L4R 4L1
You may need to download the latest version of Adobe Reader to open PDF documents.
When filling out the application, it would be helpful if you could give us information on your preferred art form(s), what you want from the Foundation, and how you would like to be involved in the HFA.Information collected is for the sole use of the Huronia Foundation for the Arts for the purpose of administering and servicing your membership. Our membership list is not released to other individuals, groups or corporations for any other purpose.
All HFA board members sign a Confidentiality Agreements AND a Code of Conduct. This is to ensure your privacy and to maintain our high standards of ethics.
|Last Updated on Monday, 10 September 2012 17:21|